Wednesday 30 January 2008

Answering Questions Posed in Songs #1

Many songs lyrics pose one or more questions. Although some also provide answers, it seems that this is not so in the majority of cases. While listening to one such song yesterday evening I thought somebody should at least have a stab at the answers.

The question is hidden as white text on a white background -it won't be visible unless you select it.

Q: Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

No idea, it could be something to do with this bread hat I'm wearing.

Q: Wearing a face that she keeps in a jar by the door. Who is it for?
Some kind of face collector?

Q: War... Huh!... Yeah! What is it good for?
Well, it could come in handy for defending ourselves against potential aggressors.

Q: Do you, do you, do you want to dance?
Generally I quite like dancing actually.... but not with stuttering weirdos!

Q: How much is that doggy in the window?
He's a little to lively for our children so he's free to a good home.

Q: Do You Remember the First Time?
Vaguely, it went a little something like this. "I'm having sex... I'm having sex... I'm hav.... I've had sex"

Q: Who Is He (And What Is He to You)?
An ex boyfriend - probably best that you don't ask anymore questions. You really don't want to know.

Q: Will you still love me tomorrow?
Of course I will - and more than today too if you do that thing I like.

That's all for now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Q. Do you really want to hurt me, do you really want to make me cry?

A. Yes, your tears taste nice.

The Bad Ambassador said...

Q: Have you ever tried it that way?
Umm.... no... It sounds like it might be more than a little sore to be honest.

(Seude/Pantomime Horse)

Lou said...

A: Because my name is Susan.

Q: Why don't you come on over Valerie?

Anonymous said...

Q. why does she pretend?*

A. cause you just don't hit the spot, mate.



*jimmy nail - ain't no doubt

Craig said...

Q. If tomorrow never comes

A. Your dead

(Garth Brooks and Ronan Keating)

Q. Can you feel it, can you feel it

A. No, oh wait, now I got it.

( Jacksons )

Q. What she gonna look like with a chimney on her ?

A. Hmm, are you alright ?

Anonymous said...

Ha! Smashing!