Friday 22 February 2008

The Friday Album Cover #1

Ladies and gentlemen, Damen und Herren, Mesdames et Messieurs, Signore e Signori, Señoras y Caballeros... welcome to the inaugural Friday Album Cover post. (cue fanfare and ticker-tape)

Using my limited artistic ability* and Microsoft Paint, I have drawn my interpretation of what should be a relatively well known album cover. Although the colours are roughly accurate, any text has been replaced with squiggly lines (well we don't want to make this too easy now do we?).

There are no prizes for guessing the album title, save those of knowing that you have a photographic memory (i.e. you can remember photographs) and can interpret my crude attempts at art** somewhat accurately (which, if we're being honest, is nothing to be proud of).

Let the bemusement begin!




* Author possesses the artistic ability of a Peruvian mountain goat - and a half blind one at that.
** The word art is, in this instance, used in the loosest possible sense.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

REM: Monster.

Yay! I like this game...

The Bad Ambassador said...

Bob, tell him what he's won....

Anonymous said...

Can I have the weekend for 2 in Salthill please?

The Bad Ambassador said...

Sigh!

That means 2nd prize will have to be a fortnight for 2 in Salthill.

Cycles Goff said...

I prefer that to the original.

Are you taking requests?

I'd like to see Nevermind.

Or Sgt Peppers.

Thriftcriminal said...

I'd like to see proper REM. From when they were only listened to by wierd canadian students. Fiiire-houuuuse.